GW-501516 or Cardarine is a chemical that was first developed in the 1990s. The drug was designed to help cure tumors in various parts of the body including the colon, breasts, and the prostate. However, a closer look at the drug showed other additional benefits. Various studies done in the 2000s showed that Cardarine had the ability to stop metabolic disorders such as diabetes and obesity. But this was not the end. Cardarine was also found to have additional capabilities as an endurance enhancing supplement and has been taken up by bodybuilders and athletes as part of their supplements.
GW-501516 was developed by Glaxo Smith Kline and Ligand Pharmaceuticals. Clinical tests at the time showed that Cardarine was able to bind to the PPAR receptor in the body that allowed the expression of genes that are involved in energy burning. Rats that were treated with GW-501516 during the clinical tests showed a significant increase in fatty acid metabolism. Another clinical test done on Rhesus monkeys also showed that treatment with GW-501516 led to increased levels of HDL, a form of good cholesterol.
How it Works
Cardarine capsules are designed to stimulate the uptake of glucose in the body and skeletal muscle tissue. It stimulates the oxidation of fatty acids leading to effective fat burning. GW-501516 promotes the expression of muscle genes. This shift helps the body to generate energy by burning fat and not carbohydrates or muscle protein. One of the reasons why GW-501516 has been recommended as a potential treatment for obesity is due to its proven ability to literally melt fat without causing muscle catabolism.
The product will also play an important role in increasing muscle mass and improving glucose tolerance in the body. This reduces fat accumulation substantially. Studies done on mice showed that even in cases where the test subjects were fed a high-fat diet, the accumulation of fat was significantly small. This shows that GW-501516 can also be used as a protective supplement to reduce the chances of obesity. Studies have also shown that the uptake of GW-501516 liquid increases HDL or good cholesterol by 79%.
How it is Administered
The GW-501516 should be taken orally. The most common dosing range at the moment is between 10 and 15 grams per day. Cardarine can be taken for an 8-week cycle. However, some individuals may need a dosage of at least 20 grams per day for 12 weeks for optimal results to be achieved. To take GW-501516, swallow it and follow it up with a bottle of water or juice.
Advantages of using GW-501516
- GW-501516 has been known to give extremely high energy. For athletes, weight lifters, or anyone who needs more intensity in the gym, GW-501516 can be a good pre-workout supplement. It has often been referred as the ultimate endurance enhancer due to its efficacy.
- GW-501516 also helps to reduce recovery time after an intense workout session. This allows you to lift more weights or run more kilometers within a short period of time. Eventually, your fitness goals will be achieved faster. Besides, results from the GW-501516 uptake are noticeable quickly.
- GW-501516 can be stacked with practically anything. This offers outstanding versatility that perhaps you won’t get with other SARMs.
- There is no need for PCT (post cycle treatment) once you use Cardarine. It’s also not a stimulant, just a source of energy in the body. Side effects are also relatively manageable compared to other products in the market.
Disadvantages of Using Cardarine
Some studies done on rats showed that GW-501516 could cause the development of cancer cells. However, in these tests, the dosage used was extremely high and not aligned to the recommended human dosage. There is no definitive research that shows clear side effects of Cardarine and this makes it an ideal SARM for most people.
Dosage to Be Taken
- Cutting – GW-501516 is quite effective in cutting and in order to get outstanding results, a dosage of 20 grams per day for 12 weeks is highly recommended.
- Bulking – Despite its fat loss capabilities, GW-501516 can also offer some benefits in bulking. For the maximum effects, a dose of between 10 and 15 grams for 8 weeks is recommended.
- Recomping – For people who are looking for the ideal results in recomping, using GW-501516 in conjunction with andarine and ostarine will deliver impeccable results. A dosage of 10-15 grams per day for 12 weeks will be good enough.
Is PCT Needed?
There is no need for PCT (post cycle treatment) after using Cardarine. The product will not suppress the natural production of testosterone regardless of the length of the cycle.
Can Women Use It?
The challenge of women looking to use SARMs is the risk of virilization. GW-501516 does not have any androgenic action and therefore the risk of virilization is not there.
What Other SARMs Stack Well With Cardarine
GW-501516 can stack with practically all SARMs but in most cases, a lot of people prefer to use Cardarine with the following products:
What is the Half-Life of GW-501516?
In order to see optimal results with GW-501516, knowing the half-life is very important. GW-501516’s half-life is between 16 and 24 hours. A dosage of 10 grams once a day is fine. 10 grams for every 10-12 hours for people who are on the 12 weeks cycle at 20 grams per day of dosage is also recommended.
How Long Until You See Results
The results will be visible after three or four weeks in your cycle. However, in order to optimize performance and increase outcomes, GW-501516 has to be combined with a robust exercise regimen and a proper diet.
Will it Make an Athlete Fail A Drug Test?
This will depend on many factors including the sport the athlete is involved in and the body or agency that is doing such tests. The World Doping Agency has, however, classified GW-501516 as a prohibited substance. In order to be fully sure, it’s better to consult with the relevant sports agency just to know where you stand.
How to Buy Cardarine
The distribution of Cardarine is quite limited and as such, it’s not easy to find out where can you buy GW-501516. Your best bet would be to get the product online from a reliable seller with an outstanding record of offering genuine GW-501516 to other customers.
What Are The Current Laws?
GW 501516 is not illegal or legal in a definitive way. It all depends on why you are using it. There are also varied interpretations of the legality of GW 501516 in various countries. However, buying Cardarine as a workout supplement is not illegal.Follow us on Social Media.